What is the best type o birth control for my age?

I am 17. Will be 18 in January. I have been sexually active before. And am every now and then. I always use condoms. But me and my mom are looking into some birth control. What kind? I'm really bad at taking allergy meds, but maybe a pill to protect me from pregnancy would be different. What kind of options are there? I don't want anything that could make me gain weight cause I already weigh enough. Any ideas?

How to Lose Weight with Coffee

Recommended Answer:

I would recommend looking into the pill (that is if you can remember to take it everyday, at the same time). I would NOT recommend going on the depo Provera (the shot) I've gained almost 25lbs in a year from being on it and just recently switched back to the pill.

Other Answers:

  • Abstain from sex and you will be ok.
  • Sprintec 28 day.
  • You said you're not great at taking pilla so i wrote this.Maybe the patch but it has pretty high levels of oestrogen and progesterone so some people go trough withdrawal symptoms if they stop taking it. If you're comfortable with inserting something into your vagina there's the Nuvaring. This one is the opposite, containing low levels of hormones it's a bit safer than the patch. Then again because of the lower levels some women experience more breakthrough bleeding (bleeding that isn't your period) randomly during the month. Lastly I think the shot would be a good idea. You get it every 3 months and the costs vary as do all birth controls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment