Is it bad that my boyfriend has fattened me up & likes my plumper body?

In June I had been blessed with the sweetest boy imaginable. He loves me for who I am & is all about giving me hugs. I told him that I didn't like the way my body looked & that I had been on the thought of a diet. He told me no & that I am the most beautiful girl ever to him. He also likes that I have a bit of a belly & thinks it looks adorable on me. He tends to rub it while we are together in a private area. He also loves feeding me sweets & sugary foods. Now that it has been a month since he told me that he likes my body, I'm noticing changes to my body it used to be that I was 139.6 pounds, my dress & pants size is 6 & the smallest part of my waist while sucking in my stomach is 31 inches. Now I'm 145.7, I can't fit my pants anymore, & my smallest part of the waist line while sucking in is 34 1/2 inches. I have really gotten plump. My stomach bulges out like crazy when I wear my tight pants, my curves have gotten so fat that now my mid section looks like a giant ball, my butt has gotten bigger & wider, & my boobs are getting larger. I can easily tell he is the reason that I have gained weight. I don't mind it now that I have him. In fact, I like they new body he has given me. He says I get more beautiful everyday. Though I am worried about my health, I don't want to get too unhealthy. I'm 5'5 so if I gain 5 more pounds, I will be considered overweight. I told him about my weight gain & he totally understands that he shouldn't be feeding me so much anymore if I don't want him to but he also said I should keep the body I have now. He will not break up with me if I lose weight but he also said to look the way I want to & I want this body. I'm a new person in it & it has made me more comfortable when I sit & sleep. I think I look cute this way. What should I do? lose the weight or stay where I am?

How to Lose Weight by Fasting

Recommended Answer:

The real issue us that u are going to be self concious about ur weight no matter how much u weigh. So, once u get over that insecurity, then ull know wat to do next but I think u already know the answer to ur question :) All u can do is ask yourself: do I want this (not your boyfriend) That's awesome that u feel good in ur body, good for u! But u need to make ur own decisions, and not let ur boyfriend or others make that decision for u. If u want to become skinny, then do it. The thinking is: " My boyfriend is amazing because he accepts me even when I'm overweight." But it's the other way around, too. If ur boyfriend doesnt like that ur skinny, but U like it, then he's not accepting all if u, especially if its becoming a health problem. No one WANTS to lose weight, it's hard and time consuming. U said that your boyfriend said that " you should keep the body you have now." We'll, no, he doesn't get to decide if u lose or gain weight. Find that balance between heavy and light. Hope this helps!

Other Answers:

  • Lose the weight.Don't care what your BF likes, if he really cared about you he would want you to be healthy, not risking heart disease and diabetes. Stop eating those sweets and ditch the loser if he complains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment