Will getting full on fruit help me loose weight?

I really wanna lose weight. I'm 15 and like 220 pounds. If I get full(nor not full but until I'm not hungry) on fruit like strawberry and coconut, will it help me? Is it a good idea? I mean, vegetarians eat vegetable and stuff, so a human survive ln fruit? I know vegetarians also eat fruit, but you get what I'm saying.

How to Lose Weight Drinking Smoothies

Recommended Answer:

Too much fruit isn't good for you due to sugar content. Vary your diet to be more balanced. I have at least two fruits daily, and way more vegetables. If you want to lose weight, get a food scale. Weigh the food to be a portion size and keep a record of calories. You can eat everything if you keep to your caloric limit. In addition, exercise. Before starting your plan, get your blood glucose checked and talk to the doctor in an honest manner. Since fruit digests rapidly, it won't keep you full for long. You might feel full swiftly due to the water in fruit, but it won't sustain you. Therefore, this isn't the best plan you can create. But, rather than reinventing the wheel with a fruitarian plan which might be fine for those on a Pacific Ocean island, conceive of something that fits into your culture. Plan for celebrations. No one celebrates holidays with an all fruit menu. There won't be parties where the main course is apples. A plan of fruit is going to fail, plus it is expensive. If dating, will you order fruit off the menu. These are practical concerns. In order to lose weight, all aspects of living come into play and must be considered. Proper strategies for coping with special occasions will lead to success.

Other Answers:

  • Yea that'll help you lose weight, along with excersice. But you still need the nutrition from meat! So every once in a while, have something with some mean. Drink plenty of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment