How to get rid of muffin tops and unwanted tummy fat?

I lost a lot of weight but have muffin tops how do I get rid of them as well as some tummy fat? Any suggestions for toning legs would be great too!! Thanks

How to Lose Weight Fast Without Drugs

Recommended Answer:

Eat right. I had the same trouble. I actually started only eating carbs for 1 hour per day. For the rest of the time I ate meat and cheese rolls, omlettes and such. They weight melted off! Not to mention, you are still able to eat ice cream or have spaghetti or both, just as long as they are within an hour (great diet if you still want a social life). Also, don't eat after 8 at night. It wouldn't kill you if you did but it's just a good habit to break. I didn't workout the first time I started this eating plan and I still lost weight. The second time around, while watching television and movies, I practiced wall sits and did planks. Just with these two simple moves I felt my body tone up. Eventually I moved on and felt comfortable with myself to join the local YMCA (less of a meathead crowd) and the people there turned out to be free personal trainers. The key is to eat healthy, start to feel good about yourself then start getting your body back in shape. Everyone can do it. I was 5'6" and 180 pounds, now I am 5'6" and 145 pounds. Feels great! Oh! I forgot to mention that you should try to walk anywhere that's close at a faster pace, and jog up stairs as much as you can. Good luck!!!

Other Answers:

  • Do crunches
  • you need to cut back on fats an sugarsan eat more proteins an vegetablesalso run for 30-40 minsan do high rep weight training 40 mins5-10 mins of ab training

0 comments:

Post a Comment