Should I eat more for a bigger butt?

I have a big butt, curves and thick thighs. (Not to sound cocky) And i get it from genetics. But lately i've stopped eating, i've lost a lot of my appetite from my depression and just always feeling tired. I don't eat much healthy stuff and I barely eat too. I don't exercise either. I've lost a lot of weight these past 2 years or so I think. My family always tells me that i've gotten skinnier and skinnier and its pissing me off and making me feel like crap. I've decided that I wanna eat more again and eat stuff like Nuts, seeds, meat, whole weat bread, pasta etc. I want a bigger butt back since I feel like I kinda lost some body I actually can have. When I eat more I feel like it goes to my thighs and butt but also my belly. And i really don't wanna lose my curves or get fat. Should I eat more and what type of food should I eat?

How to Lose Weight Fast With Green Tea

Recommended Answer:

If you just eat for a bigger butt, it will look disgusting, the only way to make your butt look good is to do glute exercises

Other Answers:

  • do exercise and eat at the same timethe exercise must concentrate on ur butt muscles and u can do sit ups to kill belly fat (if any)try to eat healthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment