What are the best foods to eat/avoid?

I'm trying to lose weight by running and eating cleaner, but I'm not sure about which foods to avoid and which to eat. Obviously I know that junk food is a no no, but there are some that I am just unsure about. Today for lunch I had a wheat bread sandwich with provolone cheese, banana peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles and spinach. I drank 8 glasses of water. For dinner I had a piece of baked chicken breast, mashed potatoes and peas and carrots. I ate ice cream about an hour ago, and I know that that was bad. I'm still learning and learning not to give into temptation. Besides the ice cream, did I eat good things? I know that mashed potatoes are questionable as well. Also, if I am drinking 8 glasses of water a day, is it bad to drink one can of soda per day too? What other foods would you suggest?

How to Lose Weight by Walking Fast

Recommended Answer:

Candy and soda is a no-no. Avoid at all costs. Whole wheat bread is best, but the occasional white bread is okay too. Green leafy veggies (spinach, romaine lettuce, broccoli, etc) contain five different nutrients and are very good. Try to eat at least one serving of each color of the rainbow (about food, not the actual colors). You don't have to drink 8 glasses of water; that's a myth (kind of). The actual amount of water you should drink a day is 3/4 of your body weight (or so my dance teacher says). Don't rely on food to give you Vitamin D. Go outside in the sun WITHOUT sunscreen and stay there for about 30-45 minutes. Just make sure you don't get a sunburn. If you want cheese, the harder the cheese, the better. I think cheddar is the hardest one...... but I'm not sure.If you're at some party, and they have bad food, here are some choices. (I just put this in because you're going to come across this sooner or later)Choose hamburger over a hot dog. If you can choose what to put on the hamburger, choose chicken, lettuce, and tomato.Eat salad of course.Choose potato salad over pasta salad. It's even better if the potatoes still have the skin on it.And that's all I can really think of now.

Other Answers:

  • The potato mash can be questionable ... Because where did the vegetable come from? I bet it was Alll sprayed with pesticide anyways??!! Can't avoid pesticide! Ahahahahahansmahsh Same goes for the ice cream.... How many ingredients did it take to make???
  • You have a lots of food you sould have a best food like a macroni cheese, lod's off salad you sould meet beter then vegitabile food so vegetabale food try to Best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment