I'm really sick of my belly fat ! I want a six pack !?

I'm 17 and I have belly and chest fat , I'm one of the only ones in my class in school to not be toned.I can't wear shirts because they make my belly stand out , I can't take off my top in the summer and I've been sucking in my belly for the last two years.I have no friends , so I can't go out and burn it off that way. I have no money for the gym , and my area is too bad to go out on your own , especially on a bike. The only exercise I get is walking to and from school. Please tell me what I can do , I'm getting really sick of it.Thanks

How to Set a Weekly Weight Loss Goal

Recommended Answer:

Your diet is what makes you lose weight. You can exercise all you want but all those strong toned muscles wont show over fat. Think of it this way, its alot easier to cut 500 calories then to burn them. You dont need a gym i dont use one. All you need is your body. Im not going to list everything i do because i do specific training for my legs but still. Watch your diet and exercise. There are plenty cardio at home workouts on youtube you just gotta search for em. Remember that diet is alot more important than exercise just develop healthy eating habits

Other Answers:

  • Sit ups or crunches, easy peasy :) whenever u feel like doing them do them! And do as many as u can
  • Exercise at home ! There are many exercises that you can do without needing a gym. Also, keep track of what you're eating and most importantly don't stress about it too much. It will take time you just have to stay positive ! :)
  • you don't have to necessarily workout in a gym. adopt a healthier lifestyle and do some exercises at home. there are also foods that help you lose belly fat. I guess you should find some answers and ideas here.Good luck to you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment