How to not become addicted to laxatives?

Okay so, I've been using quite a lot of laxatives lately (given by my doctor) due to constipation. I'm genuinely terrified that I will become addicted to it, I've read that some women trying to lose weight using laxatives have become addicted and it ruined their intensities. I also suffer from an eating disorder, so that makes it worse. So how do I prevent this, I really need to use them, because I get constipated very often. And I can't go and take enemas once every week. So how do I control myself?Why does everyone on this site have to be so rude? I know my doctor wouldn't give me that much, but I can easily just buy more from the pharmancy.Thank you to akaMaryn though for giving me a good answer.Jesus christ, what am I lying about? I'm just asking for help. You know what, don't bother answering, I'm not going to fight over the internet.

How to Lose Weight After 50

Recommended Answer:

I have grave doubts a doctor gave you lots of laxatives, since in general doctors don't want their patients to become dependent on them.What you can do is simple, really. Eat 9 servings of fruit and/or vegetables every single day. When a carbohydrate you're going to eat has a whole grain option, whether it's bread or rolls, pasta, or rice, take it. Drink enough water that your pee has almost no color.If you do those three things, you will not be constipated, guaranteed.I also urge you to get the help you need for the eating disorder. A girl I knew in college had one, and she was positively skeletal and still thought she looked awful--right before she died of heart failure. She was 20.

Other Answers:

  • You can begin by stopping lying to yourself and everyone else. No one believes a dr gave you SO many laxatives that you could become addicted. Stop with the anorexic nonsense and get some help."Why does everyone on this site have to be so rude?"Bc that usually what happens to liars. Who is it that's being more rude? You, by lying to us like we're stupid, or us who call you out on the lie? Don't get confused sweetie.The part where you say your dr gave you all those laxatives for constipation. We both know that's a lie.
  • When a doctor prescribes something to youHe dosnt give you enough to wreck you're body

0 comments:

Post a Comment