How do i lose weight if?

If my parents always buy not so nutritious foods and FORCE me to eat burger king everyday. I refuse several times and shes like "you gotta eat, chicken nuggets rights?" Oh my god! 2 years ago i was losing weight great! Then that changed. I was 126 (still not thin, believe me i do NOT wanna be stick skinny) then in 10 months during school (nvr had BF or lunch, binged food when got home) i found out i gained 40 pounds! I currently weigh about 156. My legs rub together and i hate it, i have 15 jeans i cant wear anymore...its all sweats now, i have thick stretch marks on my huge butt, hips, inner/outer thighs and behind mu knees. I dont look too fat but i was born really skinny. I was supposed to exercise all summer but i was too lazy, i started but my dad was being a bitch so i stopped. I eat all the time. Even when i feel like puking i wanna eat. I stay up late on my phone every night, and i cant hide food cuz my family will flip. I cant exercise anyways cuz school and i have a bad heart. What do i do? I love having muscles so i dont wanna starve myself.

How to Lose Weight by Walking Fast

Recommended Answer:

He is not a doctor dont use aclopmia or whatever crap he linked you. Dont listen to you parent you need to stand up for yourself. If. Absolutely must eat fast food get the grilled chicken and dont eat fries or drink soda. Its hard being on a diet when no body in your house wants to eat healthy. You say you have a heart problem so i wouldnt suggest running too much. The best thing to do is weighted exercises. You can go slow enough so that you dont overwhelm yourself and also at the same time build muscle.Eat more times a day but smaller portions. Try eating 1500 calories a day but split it into 6 meals that way your annoying family will see you eating a lot of times daily. And also have your last meal an hour before bed so that you arnt hungry all night and so you dont starve your muscles

Other Answers:

  • Tell your parents your not happy with your fitness levels. Not your appearance but your fitness. They should support you and suggest they watch what they eat too. If they're unconvinced, say you'll cook. Make a healthy salad with chicken or something to show them its not all rabbit food and doesn't taste like cardboard. You should strive to be healthy, forget wanting 'the body'. If you're healthy the body will come. If you focus all your efforts on the body, the fitness won't. Good luck, you'll get there in time. Have a little patience and remember what you're doing it for.
  • Omg that just sounds like me talking, i have the exact same problem but people always say ask ur parents to buy healthier food and i'm like helooooo they DONT buy healthier food!Sooooo anyways here is what i do, whatever they buy i have a little bit of it and leave the rest (just say your full) and then for exersize if my parents dont wanna let out of the house i go up to my room and jump about, dance, jog on a spot, push ups and rubbish like that for half an hour to an hour and it helpes.
  • Sounds like you have to talk to your parents regarding your struggle. I'm sure it will help you a lot. To make your weight loss goal successful, you will need to have both aerobic exercises and a good diet. That's a saying that goes "Your Ab is made 30% in the Gym and 70% in the Kitchen." This shows the importance of having a good diet.Also to add, to burn fat effectively you will need to get your heart rate up to fat burning zone. Just walking and jogging at low intensity will not get your desired result.There is an interesting article on natural weight loss here in my blog, From 356lbs to Endurance Athlete. Check it out if you want to get inspired and really want to turn your life around. But you will need to talk to your parents regarding your diet seriously.
  • diet - Learn to love fruit. Eat vegetables for nutrition and to help you fill up more quickly, Learn to eat whole grains instead of refined foods, Eat low-fat dairy products including low-fat cheeses and nonfat yogurt. Limit the quantity of carbohydrates in your diet.exercise - Introduce basic aerobic/cardio exercise. Work out on machines at the gym.Get into strength training.Stay Motivated - Make a bet with a friend or group of friends, Set mini-goals.Enjoy a treat now and then.
  • Skipping meals and then binge eating is making you fat. Sounds to me that you are making excuses and blaming your poor body composition on your parents, school or a heart problem. Bottom line is you were the lazy one that had all summer to exercise, and you were the one that didn't. You can keep blaming your parents and the world, but at the end of the day, you will still be fat. Either be proactive and do it for yourself or don't. It's wrong to blame the world for your own incompetence. I too have a heart condition, but I still eat properly and exercise. Since you did exercise, I'm going with that your doctor cleared you for it. I wouldn't be surprised if they even told you to exercise and eat better. I get tachycardia episodes and it can make exercising more difficult, but you play the hand you are given and work hard to achieve your goals.
  • Hi you should visit the given website in the source. Many people have lost their weight. You should also try that site

0 comments:

Post a Comment