How to lose belly fat in a week?

I'm going on holiday on Saturday so exactly a week today, I've just been told by my parents as a surprise. I'm about 11stone and 5'7 (girl). I'm happy with my legs and butt, it's just I'm carrying a bit of belly fat. Is there any way in a week that I could lose fat from my belly? I will do literally anything! Thank you :)

How to Use Free Weights to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Its not the healthiest thing to get rid of fat in short periods,but i have done it...after one summer with much alcohol and good food, i did it in just about a week,First i worked out hard at the gym...most by running everyday! flex your stomach when your running,and even do sit ups afterwords...every day, then stop eating food with sugar, fat and salt in it!and even cut down a little bit on carbohydrates...then you will hopefully see a little different at the end of the week,This will sound weird...but i heard of people using hemorrhoid-creme on their stomach to increase fat, "Preparation H" its called, the cream is supposed to suck out hemorrhoids...and they say they found out that you can have it on other areas where you want to suck out fat as well...i don't know if it works on everyone...but i had to mention it anyway =P

Other Answers:

  • ...schedule yourself an appointment with a 'Plastic Surgeon" and have them preform Liposuction ! (you said you would do "anything" !)
  • Do exersises like push-upsRun 12miles every morning 7miles during the day and run 5miles before going to bed this wil eventually burn the fat in your belly also stop eating junk food specially potato chips or wear a corset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment