What is some good advice on exercising to lose Belly Fat?

Losing belly fat is my gain. In my last question , I said I wanted to lose 130 lbs , or similar to , by the end of the year. I got some good advice! (Thanks for that!) Anyways, if I can find good advice on how to lose belly fat and whatever info I need to do and know, I can lead to losing the weight I want. So, help is needed, Again. Thank you so much!

How to Help Your Dachshund Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

First answer is incredibly vague and not necessarily needed. You don't have to run 5 miles a day (unless you want to). You do need to do intense cardio. It might seem more beneficial to do long cardio, but in reality intense quick cardio is better for weight loss.A proper diet is required for fat loss. There are tons of places to help you figure out a proper diet. My personal is below.Also, you can not spot reduce fat, so adding a bunch of sit ups will not help you improve.

Other Answers:

  • run for 5 miles every day and join a sport
  • do situps and some running at the same time find a weight losing tablet also reduce carbohydrates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment