Will this make me lose 20 pounds in 5 months?

So I have lost 20 pounds but I'm not really satisfied withy body so I'm trying to lose another 20 and then I'm done. If I go to the gym for about 45 min - 1 hour and do cardio ( treadmills, elliptical, stair stepped etc.) then do a20 min workout of lunges, sit ups and jumping rope, I eat clean lots of fruits, veggie , eggs and water.. Can I lose 20 pounds by Christmas ? I'm 14 5'1 and 125

How to Lose Weight With Pilates

Recommended Answer:

honestly at your age, just being active and eating healthy should be all that you need to do to lose weight. but when i was your age, i was overweight so I know how you feel. i danced 5 days a week...lots of cardio, and it wasn't enough to help me look the way I wanted. what you really need to do is strength training. the more muscle you have, the easier it is to burn fat. start your workout with some cardio, just to get your body warmed up. spend the rest of your time doing light strength training. do upper body one day with some abs, and lower body the next with abs. get someone at your gym to show you how to properly use the equipment. I think if you do this 4 times a week, and try to eat clean then you should look the way your body was intended to look. and I am going to say this again. you are young, and you should be trying to be out doing things and enjoying freedom while you can before it is gone. i know adults say this ALLLL the time and it gets old, but it really is the truth and you will be saying the SAME thing when you get older, lol. so yes it is healthy to try to stay active and healthy, but please don't dwell on it too much right now.

Other Answers:

  • You're in the wrong category.
  • go to www.babysupplieslist.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment