How To Lose Weight!!?

Im 13 214lbs & 5'4 how can i lose 50lbs in 54-55 weeks or over a year i bike at least 3 miles everyday 5-7 days per week mile should i bike per week (5 days) to lose this weight how many calories do i need to eat i was thinking 1400?I only want to bike nothing else,will i go from a size 20 to a 16 in 1 year i have a slow metabolism.Thx!

How to Cleanse My Colon and Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Yay! Congrats on starting your weight loss journey! So the first thing I would recommend is using an app MyFitnessPal or LoseIt! if you have a smart phone. I use LoseIt! and I love it. It lets you track what you eat all day and gives you a chart of the percentages of your daily intake of carbs, fats, and protein. It also tracks your weight loss on a little graph for you if you weigh in everyday as expected. When you first get the app it'll ask you a few questions and give you a suggested number of calories to stick to each day. Anyways about the biking, I would say that's a great idea! And it gives you lean legs too! The only thing I would say is to do a little more than three miles. Trust me, I know it's hard but if you really want it you need to push yourself. I would say each day bike as far as you can. And then go farther. Every time you get on the bike try to go farther than you did yesterday. And you can't just bike and expect to see results. You will lose weight, but you have to be biking fast. This is not a leisurely bike ride, it's a workout. So have the intensity of a workout. You also have to eat healthy as best you can. It makes a huge difference. Like no pop, candy, cake, fast food, or chocolate. It's not good for you! Anyways I am also trying to lose weight myself, and I wish the best to the both of us! I'm also 13, just saying. And I really hoped I helped you!

Other Answers:

  • Irregardless of what you see on your TV set, women are supposed to have more fat on their bodies then men. At a certain point your body will refuse to allow you to starve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment