How do I tone/slim my stomach, while keeping my weight or staying the same weight?

I've seen it online many times, without surgery... but IDK how to do it.I used to weigh 110 pounds, I now weight 115 and want to weigh about 120 or 123. Since I've been eating foods to gain weight, my stomach is starting to become bloated-looking, though it's still flat (my waist is 25 inches).If I exercise my mid-section, would it make a difference?Sorry I just realized a typo - I'm trying to *gain weight

How to Lose Weight By Eating Fruits

Recommended Answer:

High intensity interval training is the way to go. Basically you pick any workout and do it in short, high intensity intervals for 10 to 40 min a day. ex: sprint 30sec then power walk 30sec and so on. just make sure the high interval is no shorter than the low one. interval workouts are great because they replace fat with muscle. Most workouts will either build bulky muscle, or burn fat leaving your skin looking flabby. High intensity interval workouts force your body to go out of its comfort zone to create fast amazing results. it will also keep your weight as high as you want it because it builds muscle while burning fat

Other Answers:

  • Gain muscle! I run long distance and I gain more than lose and it keeps you fit and builds ab/stomach muscle. It'll make you lose belly fat and get you towards a slim, muscular stomach. To make you gain even more muscle you could lift but you'd have to check certain machines to see which ones are pointed more towards abs. I recommend trying both of those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment