Can I be 5 months pregnant and don'k know it?

Since my unprotected sex 5 months have passed. He didn't ejaculate inside. I have no big tummy. Got 4 periods since than. No symptoms. Lost 10 pounds. Please somebody PLEASE tell me can I be pregnant? I freak out about it every single day. I cry a lot. I'm scared. During last week I wake up with the feeling of fullness in stomach. Don't feel like eating. I'm totally stressed. Please somebody help me

How to Lose Weight Without Getting Saggy Skin

Recommended Answer:

As u have 4 periods its a clear answer for u not being pregnant.Stop worrying, u have taken lot of stress so just relax get engage in something else . Its 100% u r not pregnant

Other Answers:

  • no, you are not pregnant, but something else is wrong.
  • ur not pregnant but i would see a doctor....trust me ur not pregnant
  • When an egg does not get fertilized in the fallopian tube, the egg gets released from the body entirely. In addition, because the egg did not get fertilized and did not attach itself to the uterine wall, the thickness of the uterine wall (which was awaiting a fertilized egg to attach itself to it) breaks down. The wall breaking down is what causes the bleeding; hence, your period. If you've had four periods since then, you're definitely not pregnant. What you may be experiencing right now is perhaps a medical condition of some sort or even a false pregnancy, which can occur if you keep thinking and stressing that you're pregnant when you're actually not. Stress can definitely cause your body weight to fluctuate (i.e. losing 10 lbs) as well as loss of appetite, abdominal cramps, bloating, etc.You're not pregnant, so stop worrying. Next time, use protection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment