I need to lose belly fat. Tips?

I am currently on the advocare diet. It has taught me how to eat healthy and eat the right amount. I'm on day 7 of 24 and I've lost 5 lbs! My issue is that I'm losing weight, but not belly fat. I had my daughter a year ago, but still have a lot of fat on my belly area. I'm exercising (cardio) but I have to be honest, I'm weak and can barely do a push up. Any ideas on that too?? How do I lose the belly and gain strength? Thanks.

How to Lose Weight Like Tyra Banks

Recommended Answer:

It all depends upon what you are willing to do.Diet: The most effective, cheapest, and healthiest diet is veganExercise:Cardiovascular training is the best way to go to increase your stamina and lose weight. Although you could just run, you should probably be using a bike or an elliptical rather than running or the treadmill (high impact). Work in the heartrate range of 65% to 85% of (220-age). If you do not have a heart rate monitor, you should buy one. Polar is the best brand. Start of with about 20 min toward the low end of the range and gradually increase until you can do 90 minutes.Do it as often as you can, every day would be great. Do not plan on off days because those will come up anyway.There is no such thing as spot reduction. You can exercise other areas to tone them if you want but weight loss is all over. We have a genetic tendency to gain weight in certain areas but losing it is everywhere and involves all tissue types, not just fat. Bummer but the world is not fair.You could tone your arms with any of the curl machines, triceps extensions, or better the low rowing and bench press machines

0 comments:

Post a Comment