Will eating heathy help me lose weight?

I eat a lot of junk food and really unhealthy things. I'm not fat, I'm curvy but according to my height, I should weight 135 pounds instead of 150. I want to lose weight so about two weeks ago I started to eat healthier but I got tired and began eating junk food again. All the progress I'd made was wasted but I have started to eat healthy again. Will eating healthy really make me lose weight and keep it off if I do it all the time? I'm not into working out but I have been eating lots of fruits and vegetables and drinking a lot of water. Do you think it'll work? Any tips?

How to Quickly Lose Weight by Drinking Water

Recommended Answer:

If you cut back & cut out all junk food, yes! Although I highly recommend exercising because you will see quicker results! Even just once a week running or biking!Mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130828083521AAhJxUa

Other Answers:

  • Yes! Eating healthy will definitely help you lose weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment