Should I dump my bf for suggesting I lose weight?

I'm not large in 115 pounds. I'm 5'4. But as you all know I have a fat stomach which I'm working on. My bf says cover it up and he's rude about it when he sees it he says its nasty. So that's not helpful. He has a thing for a nice flat belly on a girl and says I have a big gut. I'm mad at him for the teasing and I think I'm gonna dump him!

How to Use Couch-to-5K to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Very insensitive on his part I would dump him however you need to tell him how you feel about the way he has talked about your weight.

Other Answers:

  • yes
  • give him a box of Mircle Grow. tell him he needs to sprinkle some on his junk, the "shorty"
  • Definitely dump the insensitive git! You're beautiful and when he loses you, he'll know he's lost out!
  • Get rid off him, he's supposed to like you for you not how your belly looks...You can do it :)
  • There's no way that at 5'4 and 115 your 'belly' is really something to worry about. Good for you that you dump guys who make you feel bad about yourself - it's a lesson many women don't learn until too late!
  • Yup
  • what the heck? Being 115 lbs and 5'4" is not fat anywhere!there's no way you even have any belly fat whatsoever. By no means would I typically tell you to break up with someone, but DO IT!he doesn't think you're absolutely beautiful? he's not the one.
  • I weigh 20 lbs more than you and I'm three inches shorter... He's a jerk for teasing you about it and making you feel uncomfortable. You're working on that and he shouldn't be making fun of you for something you're insecure about in the first place.I'd dump him in a heart beat - no doubt - either that or I would sock him in the face. I'm not suggesting that you do that though because that would probably be an awful idea and you would be stooping to his level.:)
  • If you feel disrespected, you obviously did not pick a "nice guy". You picked the A-hole. Find someone who will respect you for your weight/stomach.
  • Good idea! Get rid of the moron.
  • Yeah and kick him his teeth out... before he kisses your arse goodbye.
  • yeah dump him, its not like he really meant what he said. I'm just saying would you rather have a guy tell you to lose weight rather than a guy tell you to get chubby or fat? Just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment