I suddenly gained weight after exercising for 2 consecutive days?

Can somebody explain to me why I suddenly gained around 3lbs after I exercised? I eat right and exercise but it bothers me that I suddenly gained weight.

How to Lose Weight Fast by Not Eating

Recommended Answer:

The human body is funny that way. When you think you've figured out the best workout program for your body, you hit a plateau and it's like you take two steps forward, in the wrong direction. I suggest you continue with your program, since it's only three pounds and it's probably a fluke. You'll have to chart your progress to get a bigger picture of where you're at.The least you can do is ensure the efficiency of your workout. Self-motivation is important, but you have to admit there are days when you'd rather stay at home than workout at the gym. You can take pre-workout supplements to set you up with concentrated drive and focus. You can visit homepage for brands like USP Labs Jack3D, but other varieties are available as well. Check the source URL below for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment