Why am I so lazy and fat?

I'm overweight and I want to do something, but whenever I try I don't stick with it.. Like i'll want to workout, so I go for a jog or whatever, and then after a day or two I quit. I'm always thinking about losing weight, but I can never stick to doing something about it.. Sometimes I think about throwing up everything I eat, but I know it's not healthy.. I just want this weight gone fast.. ( I'm about 190lbs )

How to Lose Weight Without Diet Pills

Recommended Answer:

The best way to stop eating bad foods is to just literally chuck them all into the bin, right now! Don't buy them at the supermarket either, buy good healthy foods! One chocolate block will have 1325 calories which would take around 2 hours on the bike when for a WHOLE cup of blueberries it's only 80 calories! A good youtuber for weight loss and excercise is a youtuber called Casey Ho and her account name is "Blogilates" and she's really enthusiastic and her workouts are fun and effective!

Other Answers:

  • I don't know buddy wake me up when you find out the answer
  • you just have to get motivated an make food changesmake a lifestyle change.. get motivated to workoutu can do itlift weights 40-60 minsthen do cardio after for 30 mins
  • I want to lose weight , but how? If you made a comprehensive research and have not found any metabolic disorders must understand one simple thing that you eat more than you should. Should take the time to create other eating habits and move to separate eating ! For example, a soup that fits into half-starved period. No longer needed to accrue extra calories because they day by day " stretch " your stomach. You can change your habits by the composition and quantity of products that allow you to maintain a healthy weight throughout life. However, for weight loss , you must go to the other extreme .And another thing to remember . When you have decided on a diet , strive to reach medical standards . This means if you have 25 extra pounds to get rid of all twenty-five - not five or ten . Remember, fat - they depend on large endocrine gland that secretes substances that contribute to the increase of stored deposits. Therefore, the lower percentage of body fat, less , regardless of belonging to a given genotype , you are prone to obesity. And the question : How do I lose weight? - Would be superfluous. With normal weight , you'll be able to eat whatever you want without gaining too much!
  • Im also on a diet & let me tell you ' the first week was the worst!! Especially living in a house where everyone eats as they please. If you havent heard of Herbalife you should look into it, this really helped me lose weight & give me the boost I needed. After I started seeing the pounds drop I got motivated to workout & lose weight more quickly! Lost almost 10lbs in a week. Good luck!
  • you cant loose weight unless you try

0 comments:

Post a Comment