How to lose weight or change my body type at 13?

Hi! My name is Beba and I'm 13.I've gained some weight over the last year or so, and I'm definitely overweight for 13. I haven't weighed myself for a while because I'm scared of the scale, but I'd say I'm around 130-140 pounds.I would absolutely love to drop this weight, and better off change the way my body looks. I have an apple shape body, and in my eyes, I looks very uneven. I would love to lose weight-- but I would adore it if I could drop the most from my stomach, and maybe make my thighs, calves, and glutes a bit more bulky.During the school day, I don't eat lunch. During breakfast, I'll usually have a bowl of cereal or yogurt if I have time in the morning, which I would say is about 3-4 days out of the 5 days I got to school a week. I drink plenty of water, I have massive water bottles I specifically bring for school.As soon as I get home from school, I tend to get the munchies, and my mom doesn't necessarily stock up on healthy foods. Like today, I had tuna, onions, and mayo mixed up and I had it on tortilla chips.My bike recently got stolen, and I can't run for long because I have a shortage a breathe. I enjoy playing volleyball and I am panning to join many sports teams this year. ( Being in a tight circle of chainsmokers is neat, huh? )Please, I would love any bit of advice you'd have for me, how to improve my lifestyle so that I could be a little more confident on how I look.

How to Lose Weight and Breastfeed

Recommended Answer:

Youre 13, so your body is still growing. The best thing you can do is even if you are eating unhealthy eat 5 small meals a day. Breakfast is very important, if you can eat eggs they are very good for you. Even if you cannot join a gym make sure you walk just atleast 15 minutes a day. Don't make drastic changes that you cannot keep. Start out by a small breakfast, then a small snack, then lunch, then a small snack, then dinner, go for a 15 minute walk then a small snack and go to bed. Its easier than you think but never starve yourself or kill yourself with a work out or you wont enjoy it. Small steps to big changes.

Other Answers:

  • Start jogging every day. As you go on, you'll be able to run farther. Take a salad and fruit for lunch. You should eat 3-6 small meals a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment