How did you lose your belly fat what type of exercise how many times a day you ate etc..?

My daughter turn one today and I still have baby fat and little overweight and for December I wanna look better I'm planning two trips for next year and by then I wanna look good also I'm pretty sure people are looking at me funny I'm not liking it one bit please help..Thanks..

How to Prevent Hair Loss When Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:

You can get gym ball and do belly exercise at home. It is cheap and reasonably good for belly exercise. Besides, good sex and intimacy can help to burn your belly fat as well. Our body reduce capability in digest food fully once we getting elders. Take more fruits will eventually reduce belly fat. If you got extra money, you can buy Fat Loss Factor ebook. The full book review is on my blog http://jenniferfatloss.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment