How can I lose weight fast ?

So first off I'm a girl and I'm 14 . I'm 5'4 and 139 pounds I'm so sick of being fat I need help to lose weight quick , I want to lose about 10 pounds in 2 months is it possible ? If so how please help

How to Quickly Lose Weight by Drinking Water

Recommended Answer:

Definately possible work out at least an hr everyday and don't eat any foods you know are not healthy. Try not eating any breads, rices, pastas, fast foods, etc. if you are someone that drinks pop everyday switch to water or sparkling water (which tastes just like pop). I've lost 40lbs and I eat mostly cerial, yogurt, salads and fruits and veggies everyday. If you eat ice cream everyday switch to juice pop bars. During the time you're dieting just be aware of what you're putting in your body and try different healthy foods so you don't get burnt out.

Other Answers:

  • yes it is possible in fact you can lose it in 2 weeks if you diet right and exercise right, here is how jog or walk about 4 miles a day which can make you lose one pound in a day.eat diet food like mango,apple,egg,yogurt,almonds etc.and water also helps you lose weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment