How can I gain weight ?

I'm a 16 year old and I play varsity basketball and baseball and I'm ok but I know if I would gain a little more weight and I already work out it would just help me get stronger. I am skinny I weight about 125 pounds but the doctors say I am fine on weight. But I really just want to gain some weight I'm tired of being skinny please help!!!! ( I have a fast matabelism)

How to Lose Gained Weight After Bariatric Surgery

Recommended Answer:

If you are serious...-get at least 8 hours of sleep a day, plus 20 min nap during-drink a lot of water throughout the day-eat at least 6 meals a day-try not to eat junk food-eat beans, vegetables, greens, and chicken breast-protein barsAnd the most important thing, LIFT WEIGHTS:)

Other Answers:

  • Eat a burger
  • eat more.
  • Here's a couple of good tips:Spend no more than an hour on working out at the gym every time. After 45 minutes of activity Cortisol levels rise up in your muscles and lead to muscle breakdown - not a good thing for how to muscle build or for your "how can I gain weight" quest.Don't bother with isolation exercises that only target individual muscles. Instead, focus on major combination exercises like the bench press, deadlift, squat, and back rows, all of which target multiple muscles and lead to the most muscle gain results.There are a lot more in the Source article below.
  • You should always eat healthy whether or not you want to gain weight, but to gain weight is quite difficult if you play sport, because (I'm going to substitute "fat" with "large") large people tend to eat more but athletes do to but the difference is they exercise and work off the fat eaten from foods. So an easy way to gain weight is well... be lazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment