Common way to get cancer and things that may develop cancer?

I'm doing a science project on cancer and different things that can increase people's chance of getting it like things they do e.g. using a mobile phone everyday, something like that. I'm also doing symptoms of it like migraines, lumps and things like that. I'm also going to discuss what happens when someone has cancer so how your life changes e.g. tired, loss of appititeCould anyone list symptoms of different cancers, things that can increase your chance of getting it and how it changes your life?

How to Lose Weight by Walking Fast

Recommended Answer:

The main symptom of cancer is a tumor. That is the problem. Most cancers are fairly asymptomatic until a late stage.Cancer itself generally does not change your life in the ways you discuss, it is the treatment that does it. Except for my cancer, I was 100% healthy when I discovered my tumor. Then I started treatment. Because of chemo, I started eating less, got tired, lost weight, lost my hair... When I went into radiation, I lost my appetite completely. In the span of 3 months I lost 60 pounds.Now that I am done with treatment, I put 20 pounds back on and I am much healthier than I was before I discovered my tumor. I am healthier than I was at any time in the 10 years before i found my tumor.If you want to reduce your risk of cancer don't smoke, that is the number 1 preventable cause of cancer. After that, limit sun exposure and wear sunscreen, don't get obese, don't drink excessively, don't use industrial chemicals without proper training and experience, get vaccinated against HPV and get regular medical exams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment