Will my breast size reduce by working out?

I'm 15 and a 32D. I have always been skinny, but because of puberty, I have gained some weight. I'm still slim, but I would like to work out more often: running, swimming and going to the gym. I noticed my endurance wasn't what it used to be and I want to be more healthy overall. I have recently gone from a 34C to a 32D, which left me with stretch marks. So here goes the question: do you think my breasts will become smaller by working out? I think my health is more important and I'd rather have a toned body with an average cup than big boobs combined with a less toned body, but if it's possible, I'd like to keep them the way they are. I'm planning on eating healthy, but not on eating less, at all.And I don't plan on losing a lot of weight, just becoming more in shape. So it's not that I'd significantly lose weight or anything!And for those who wonder, I'm 5'7" and I weigh 121 lbs.

How to Lose Stomach Weight Fast

Recommended Answer:

Absolutely, breast size is reduced when you lose weight. The primary reason for this, as I was told from my former personal trainer, is that the fat around the breast area is the first to go in females. So if you don't notice any weight loss anywhere else, it's probably coming from the breasts first.

Other Answers:

  • yes, they will become smaller as you work out.
  • Don't believe in those people who say they do because that's all trash. What I've learnt in collage is that when you lose weight your breasts will lose the fat tissue which makes it smaller but it will look bigger! You breast size right now and your size would probably make them look average but when you lose weight (fat) it makes it look a lot bigger

0 comments:

Post a Comment