Can losing weight too fast make you sick?

I'm 18, I've been bulimic for about a year now. However I was recovering and filling out ( previously underweight) and I had to take vitamin pills because my potassium was too low. However I relapsed this week and went from 103 lbs to 96 lbs in 7 days.I feel horrible like physically, I've had a massive breakout. Muscle deterioration on my stomach I look bony again. Dry skin from dehydration. I can't think, everything I eat feels like a horrible weight and I don't want to hold it down. I'm physically exhausted and fatigued and feel trapped in my body. The thing is is that holding food down feels horrid right now and even not purging I feel so physically fatigued its unreal. I'm trying to regain weight but I can't describe how sick I feel, not only that it might be the summer heat kicking in as well. It's about 100 degrees out and combined with how I feel, I feel like dying.My muscles are all locked up and I physically ache all over.I don't know how to make this better cause I stopped purging but still feel bad.

How to Prevent Hair Loss When Losing Weight

Recommended Answer:

Losing 7 lbs in 7 days is too fast and can cause fatigue.You seem to have a fatigue problem. Perhaps the energy vitamin B12 can help or a vitamin B complex. Coenzyme Q10 can also help to boost your energy level as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22coenzyme+q10+for+energy%22&fr=ush-ans The super food Spirulina is another good energy booster. One of the most common fatigue causes is anxiety, which is known to effect 40 million U.S. adults each year. Anxiety is a state of fear of real or imagined danger, which is manifested as increased heart rate, trembling, panic, weakness, extreme fatigue and stomach or intestinal discomfort. Anxiety disorders make up the largest mental illness diagnosis in the U.S. Besides anxiety there are many other common fatigue causes such as insufficient sleep, too much sleep, under eating, thyroid problems or other illnesses (such as anemia, mononucleosis, CFS, glandular fever and many others), side effects from medication, dehydration, overexertion, an unhealthy diet and other causes as discussed in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22common+fatigue+causes%22&fr=ush-ans

Other Answers:

  • That has nothing to do with losing weight. Dear you might need to see a doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment