Any weight loss tips for becoming a jockey?

Hello,I'm a teenage guy that's only 5'5". However, I weigh 153 lbs, and that's too much for my frame. I'm looking to get down to 110 to become a jockey. Any basic exercises that I can shed pounds off? NOTE: I'd like to do this at my local gym, and I don't want to bring diet and steam rooms into this, as I used to be 110 at this height. Thanks.

How to Lose Weight and Kick Start Your Metabolism

Recommended Answer:

Your diet is an integral part of working out. It should go hand in hand with your workout. You can't eat fast food and other high calorie foods and expect to lose weight, no matter how hard you work out. As a jock, you'll need to weigh around 110 lbs, at the high end. That means working hard, not only at the gym to build muscle and stamina, but also with the Equiicizer (http://equicizer.com/). I'm assuming that you know how to ride/exercise a race horse, which is entirely different seat than basic trail riding or jump/hunter seat. If being a jock is your goal, check out Frankie Lovato's videos. He's a jock that will answer all of your questions in informative videos. He also created the Equiicizer .http://www.equestrianlife.com/videos/racing/No matter how you train in the gym, it can't toughen you up as much as getting on the horses will. you'll have to get out there and exercise for a barn for a few seasons before applying for a jocks license. Then you'll still ride in the mornings and hope the trainers will give you mounts in the afternoon. Race riding is nothing like exercising in the mornings and the seasoned jocks will school you. That's the best education you can get.

Other Answers:

  • Perhaps you could try chasing your horse, Matthew. It sounds crazy I know, but it works. Slap that horse on the bum to get it running and then you chase. Go at that for half am hour a day and it will be good for the both of you. Good luck.
  • if you honestly dont want to diet, id try something like green coffee bean diet supplements, they are natural and safe, you can get a free trial at http://www.trygcb.com it helped me get my weight down to wrestle in a lower weight class i paid 6 bucks for shipping but i didnt need to re order i lost about 17 pounds the first month

0 comments:

Post a Comment