Why are my muscles sore I don't even work out but I am dieting?

A week and a half ago I weighed 200 pound's I weigh 188 now all I'm doing is eating salad fruits cottage cheese fish yogurt and I'm drink water and tea constantly I haven't started working out yet though but I noticed that my muscles in my arms and back are kinda hurting everyone is telling me I'm losing my weight to fast but I feel great other then the muscle pain it's the same feeling you get when your working out when you feel that burn could and one tell me what's going on ?

How to Help Your Dachshund Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

You're losing weight far too quickly, and my guess would be that your body is consuming muscle tissue along with fat in an attempt to fuel itself, and that's why you feel sore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment