Where do I start to lose weight?

I'm wanted to lose weight for years and am having trouble. I watch what I eat and have started walking everyday. I have 2 small kids so it's hard for me to work out or walk as fast as I want etc. Is there any web sites or anyone out there that can help me or any exercises I can do from home that I will work up a sweat to lose weight? I feel like giving` up because everything I try seems to fail. Help!!!I have a double stroller but one child is too big for it and when we walk he's a typical turtle

How to Lose Weight while Pregnant

Recommended Answer:

Try getting a double stroller for your walks. If you can find one thats a jogging stroller, even better. If you really can't get out of the house, try the P90X. Its a fast work out that you really feel.

Other Answers:

  • Don't give up! Try to get to the gym more often and gradually cut junk food out of your diet. Never take diet pills because they generally don't work and most likely aren't good for you. Try a meal plan like Jenny Craig or something like that.
  • try something simple go up and down your steps do pushups on the steps incline/decline. do some squats. jumping jacks. start by having a routine and build your confidence find a schedule that works for you and watch your diet. complex carbs are difficult to digest

0 comments:

Post a Comment