How to lose weight fast?

Im 15, 5' and weigh 112. Ive noticed all my weight is in my butt and legs. I don't Care about those are good curves I really want to loose weight i want to feel confident, strong, and healthy.I'm starting insanity Monday. I was thinking about running some days too. I also want to start eating healthier for myself. I want to weigh 100. That's the amount I'm supposed to weigh with my height. Please help!Thank you in advance!

How to Lose Weight When You Are Elderly

Recommended Answer:

i know where you're coming from...i'd say the butt and legs are the hardest to lose weight on, but not impossible. you need to know that it takes time and effort...so don't give up!firtly, drink plenty of water...the best thing to do is run/sprint. studies show that sprinting is more effective than running. sprint for about 10 seconds then rest for 30 seconds. do this for 1-2 hours every day...i swear you will notice major differences! if you want to exercise be careful not to build muscle. once you think you have lost enough weight, then try to strenthen butt muscles.good luck!

Other Answers:

  • U dnt use any medicin.. U hv to go on evry mrng running fast n see his result
  • No need for the insanity work out. Just eat a healthy diet and run an hour Mon- Fri. Do Push ups and Sit ups Tuesdays and Thursdays. And drink lots of water. And only water if you can. No more junk food, Fast food, or soda(Even diet soda is bad for you). You should be at your desire weight in 4 to 5 weeks.Good Luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment