what are some healthy snacks you guys like?

So I rely like vegetables, I like eating them and I am rely not to picky about what they are raw cooked I don't rely care. The problem is I just turned the age where your parents start making you buy stuff. They don't rely eat that many vegetables or healthy items that often in general. I just started a job that has me working longer than usual. I am having a challenging time finding healthy stuff besides just the regular carrots, celery, broccoli, and such that is easy to pack and somewhat inexpensive to fit my budget. as a result I have gained about 10 pounds which I am not happy about.So now I am about 25-30 lbs overweight when I was losing weight before I started this job.My job is active so I figured I could sneak a few "goodies" in there, junkfood of course.I just rely need help here finding something that would replace some of the bad things that are causing me to gain weight. what are your favorites healthy options?Thank you very much.

How to Help Your Dachshund Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Pork rinds. Counter intuitive but they have zero carbs and are loaded with protein. A bit heavy on the salt and saturated fat, but if you moderate it its not a big deal.Beef jerky. NOT Slim Jim's, those things are made of old newspaper and the nut sacs of diabetic hogs. Lean, loaded with protein so it fills you up more than a vegetable based snack. Again, a bit heavy on salt so moderation is key.Sunflower/pumpkin seeds. These are my favorite. When I was in the Army you could actually track me from the trail of sunflower seed hulls I would spit out throughout the day. I like these because they really do not add up to many calories throughout the day, but the act of cracking them open and spitting the shell out keeps your mind occupied and off of being hungry.

Other Answers:

  • always choose fruits and veggies that are in SEASON. if tomatoes, for example, are not in season where you live, just do not buy them. only buy produce that is in season and cheaper. also, shop for specials. that always helps save money. frozen fruit and veggies are also good too, and tend to be cheaper. frozen berries in particular are my favourite. i have also found markets are cheaper in selling fruit & veggies than supermarkets- so if you live near a market, check it out.other snack ideas:-nuts and seeds-coconut water (fresh from a coconut)-smoothies -cans of tuna -eggs (hard boiled)-protein powder-air popped popcorn (with no butter or salt) -hot sauce or home-made guacamole to dip veggies inremember to generally control your portions. that is the secret to fat loss. just because a carrot is healthy, it does not mean you can eat 8 a day in between your meals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment