Should I do body pump spinning, or just lift weights? Or both?

I'm a male and I'm turning 18 soon, and I've been going to the gym for just over a month. The first month I just did weight lifting (or bodybuilding), but then I was introduced to body pump and spinning (rpm). I love those exercises, but are they enough to get toned muscles quickly? I'm thin but I have a little belly fat near the belly button which i want to get rid off, and be on my way to get a six pack. I also want toned arms and legs and I want my fitness to improve as I'm a sportsman. I heard that bodybuilding/weight-lifting can make you lose your fitness. Is that true? I do Body Pump one day, then spinning the next, except on weekends. Should I lift weights after each exercise or should I completely forget about weight lifting? Thanks.

How to Lose Weight Fast at Home

Recommended Answer:

Weight lifting is still important.It should be done on days where you are not doing any endurance type exercise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment