How much weight can i lose in a month doing slim in 6?

Okay so at the moment, I'm 16, 5'6" and weight about 190. I started changing my diet such as, drinking homemade fruit and vegetable smoothies for breakfast, eating a sandwhich, some cheese, and a low calorie snack( like low calorie kettle corn or baked chips) and a fruit, and i eat vegetables, protein and sometimes a grain and drink another smoothie or water for dinner. Plus i drink water through out the day. Idk my metabolic rate, but a slightly slow metabolism is genetic on my dads side and was passed down to me. I have these Slim in 6 videos and I'm doing burn it up which is the highest level on the DVD set and it's an hour long and starting tomorrow i will be doing that 5x a week before i get ready for school( and possibly play Just Dance on weekends). Can anyone help me guesstimate how much i could lose in a month?

How to Lose Weight While on Effexor XR

Recommended Answer:

Hello,I have some best tips for you that are helpful for you to get your weight loss goal. The first thing for you is that you have to start running in your daily routine. The second thing for you is that you have to start cycling also because cycling is too much effective for you to get your goal. The other thing is to choose the best weight loss meal plan for you that have also one of the important role regarding weight loss. The other is to choose the best Fitbit device for you that is also very effective for you. One of the best thing is to share your problem with your doctor so that get the best idea which will helpful for you to get your goal of weight loss.Thanks and very best regards

Other Answers:

  • I have always had weight problems in the past until I finally found a system that have worked for me.Check me out in my free video. See for yourself, I did it and I know U can too.Best of luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment