How long should i run every day to lose some weight before school?

Im going to eat healthy, no snacks at all. Just good food and diet drinksSo is running 45 mins every night good way to lose some weight

The Best Way to Lose Weight With Hypothyroidism

Recommended Answer:

First let me address the "diet drinks". There are NO good diet drinks. The best would be water try putting lemon slices or cucumber slices in it. Snacks are ALWAYS good! The kind of snacks you choose are what matters. For example my niece came over the other day and wanted some snacks. My boys asked her if she wanted a banana, cherries, or kiwi. lol She said "those aren't snacks". In her mind they were not but my boys were used to eating healthy they thought those were the best snacks ever. You can run 45 min every night but if you do that at the same pace everyday you will eventually plateau. My first question would be how much do you run now or do you have previous running experience. 45 min might be too much if you are just starting out. Try the app C5K it's the couch to 5k program that is, I hear great. If you have experience running try the map my run app on your phone or online. I LOVE this app because it will not only map my miles I run but I can log my calories and keep track of my eating. Good Luck and keep running!

0 comments:

Post a Comment