How do you beat the ravenous hunger caused by exercise?

I've been put off exercise of the longest time as I find it actually makes me gain weight due to water retention in the days immediately afterwards & also because of a ravenous hunger that develops after exercise.I want to exercise for stress relief & to beat insomnia but these symptoms are really off-putting!Any advice I'd really appreciate it!

How to Lose Weight in 5 Days

Recommended Answer:

water weight is much better than poundage through fat, don't you think? it goes away after a visit to the bathroom. if you're retaining too much water though, look at the amount of sodium in your diet - most westerners intake WAY too muchafter a workout, try drinking a protein shake - don't chug it, take it gradually so that your stomach can register that it's taking in something filling. wait about twenty minutes or take that long to drink it (that's about how long it would take for the shake to settle and for you to recognize whether or not you're hungry and how hungry you actually are) and go ahead and eat i know a lot of protein shakes can be pretty disgusting, but costco has this really good brand in chocolate that's about $25 for a case of 18

Other Answers:

  • When you feel hungry first drink 2 cups of water then just have some healthy food like some fruit and veggies :)
  • Eat a lot of fiber after workouts. yes it holds more water in but fiber is wayy more full filling. you may get really hunger still after work outs but its all about moderation. Super hunger? Eat an apple and wait till next meal time. still hunger? Eat another apple. Or an orange.
  • I suggest to drink water or what I do is I workout before I go to bed. That way, I am hungry in the morning for breakfast. What you can also do is you can workout before you eat dinner or breakfast, why beat it when you can join it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment