How do I lose 30 pounds fast?

Hi i'm young and kinda overweight, I only have a couple weeks to lose about 30 pounds. I know that's not healthy so do you think theirs an alternative for like a month or two? I'm on weight watchers but I've only lost about five pounds in a month. I'm sort of a busy person are there any exercises i could work in to my normal routine? and I'm in high school, without a car or job XD so maybe something on a small budget or something.

How to Have the Determination to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

You can go jogging everyday after school or go to the gym and go on a diet that helped me lose weight fast i used to be in very bad shape but now im in good shape i went jogging everyday after school

Other Answers:

  • The cheapest exercise is running u can do it any time n any were for free n is very good for burning off fat but a couple of weeks is a bit short but u never know
  • Keep following weight watchers, stop cheating, only eat the lower number of points. You cannot lose weight fast, you didn't get FAT fast, right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment