Best way to reduce water weight around your midsection?

I just started Effexor for my headaches and it seems to be working pretty well but I have noticed that I think its causing some water weight around my mid section - my appetite hasn't increased and im not eating more or anything and exercising as regular but I feel like its water weight as I'm not that hungry and I get full pretty easily - is there anything I can do to reduce the water weight? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

How to Lose Weight by Walking Fast

Recommended Answer:

You left out all the important information so all we know is you think you have water weight at the waist and you want to make it go away.You can't choose where you lose weight be it fat or water. You just have to do what's required to create a loss and wait to see where the loss occurs. There's no much you can do for water weight beyond taking diuretics or cutting back on or stopping those things which make you retain water. So, you should take this matter up with your doctor. Water weight is not a common side effect of Effexor so you may want to look at the simple possibilities first. For example, caffeine is a diuretic and salt (sodium) will make you retain weight. So, drink some tea and cut out salt, for example.Notwithstanding the above, I doubt the Effexor has anything to do with your weight gain and you don't seem to have any good evidence the problem is water. You could be just experiencing the normal ups and downs of weight that accompany such things as changes in diet, stress, menses, growth, changes in activity, etc.Good luck and good health!!♠

0 comments:

Post a Comment