How can i loose weight from my waist area?

I need to loose weight around my waist before school starts in like about 2 weeks. Can someone give me a food plan and exercise plan so I can loose some fat around my waist?

How to Make Spiced Weight Loss Tea

Recommended Answer:

Go on a low carb diet. You will probably gain the weight back but when you go on this diet, it rearranges your body so that the parts of you that should be thinner like your waist or whatever - will lose their percentage of body fat. It worked for me. I always get an hour glass figure when I stay on this diet for more than 2 months.

Other Answers:

  • You will lose weight from your entire body, but just eat healthy, in moderation and drink lots of water. For exercise try swimming or running, best two ways to lose weight.
  • professional weight loss advice herewww.weightlossprogram360.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment