What should I expect for my first pregnancy?

Today is Monday. On Friday I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive!!! :) I stopped smoking THAT day immediately. I tracked myself to be around 5 weeks at this point. I have some cramping. Is that normal? No bleeding. I noticed weight gain already and I have not been eating more. Has anyone else gained weight at 5 weeks? Also, I do not have morning sickness(knock on wood) I just want to know what's normal. I started today the Walgreens brand of prenatal vitamins. I live in ft. Lauderdale, fl and am going to the health department tomorrow to get a blood test and hopefully get on Medicaid because I have no insurance at this point. Is there anything I am doing wrong or need to do? Any tips will help. My partner is very excited and I know we are not supposed to spill the beans because of miscarriage possibility but I was so excited I told my whole family already. I hope and pray I didn't jinx anything... All answers will help! Thanks & God bless. Any prayers for me would be appreciated!! My name is Amanda:)

How to Lose Weight Fast on Fable 2

Recommended Answer:

- Cramping is normal, your uterus is starting to work in a way it hasn't before!- Weight gain that early isn't common, however it could very well be due to bloating.- Not having morning sickness at 5 weeks is pretty normal, mine came out of the blue at 8 weeks pregnant and never stopped :(- Using prenatal's and stopping smoking is a good start!Nothing you said sounded wrong at all and it sounds like you are slowly getting everything sorted! Enjoy the ride, pregnancy is an interesting journey and I wish you, your partner and your baby a happy 9 months!!

Other Answers:

  • A little cramping and spotting is completely normal at the beginning of a pregnancy. And the weight gain is okay then too because at 5 weeks the baby is definitely growing. By 9 weeks it will have its own little heart beat! You sound so excited! Congrats :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment