Can I use Microsoft Points on the new Xbox Live beta 2013?

Okay I downloaded the new Xbox Live beta and now everything that I want to purchase on xbox is now charged by credit card. Can I still use Microsoft Points even though it says that you have to use a credit card?

How to Lose Weight Without Relying on Exercise

Recommended Answer:

if you have bata which i do i put 2400 points and i dident get points i talked to a support chat and they told me my points had been changed to cash so i have 20 pounds and not the points they said if i go on my xbox and try buy games for points it will come up with the cash and not points i have not tryed to cause every one's a sleep and im at work so i will check in the morning but you might have the same problem as me if you have the points converted to cash your ok. on the records it says i have 20 pounds i cant make purchases on the internet so i will wait till i get home but see if you can buy and game with the converted points if you cant ask support and tell me what they tell you cause they said to get the points i will have to wait till the bata ends and thats fall which is shite cause i want games and dlcs now but to wrap up this story your points are converted in to money and if you google bata points it says on over 5 websites that points is converter to money this is how the xbox one is going to be like well thanks for reading and if my advice dont work please tell me cause i have lost 20 pounds if it dont work

Other Answers:

  • ok i had the same problem just now. all though i'm not on the Beta.. if you press the X button then it should say pay with MS points

0 comments:

Post a Comment