Can i still lose weight if theres a calorie deficit.?

I've had anywhere from a 300-700 calorie deficit, mostly through a bunch of exercise. I'm large so the calorie deficiency isn't a big deal, but I haven't really changed what I'm eating, just how much and putting in tons of exercise.Will I still lose weight doing this???According to my body weight, the calorie calculator says I was taking in 3075 cals a day but sincevi started working out, I've been taking in about 2000 and burning 1000. Does that mean I'm only eating 1000 calories???

How to Lose Weight With Pilates

Recommended Answer:

A calorie deficit is the goal. That means you worked off more calories than you took in so your body should start to burn fat reserves to make up the difference.Just make sure of a few things:1. The body will burn muscle before it burns fat so make sure you are exercising to build muscle back up. That will also help you burn more fat.2. Don't go overboard on the calorie deficit. Keep it at about 500 to 1000 under. If you cut back too far, your body will try to conserve fat because it thinks you may be starving. You need to eat enough to keep your body operating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment