Can I lose Weight by not eating any vegetables but water and exercising?

I'm sorry but I just can't eat vegetables, they're expensive and taste bad. I would rather eat fruits because I like apples, grapes, and bananas but vegetables won't work. I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds before school starts so I can look slimmer. I do look skinny a little unless I don't pull up my shirt but I want to look smaller though (even though I might look the same). I like water also and drink bottles instead of cups. I exercise an hour a day. Will this all work?P.s- I would eat little junk food like twice a week (ten nuggets or fires, etc..)

How to Lose Weight by Swimming

Recommended Answer:

Yes you will still lose weight withouth eating any vegetables, because after all what really matters is the amount of calories you eat a day. They recommend eating more vegetables when you are on a diet because they are really low in calories and they fill you up fast. So you will only have to watch your calories! Try to keep it between 1200 and 1500 If you are a girl and 1500 to 1800 if you are a guy! Hope I helped you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment