Is it normal to feel this way?

Im pregnant and have been feeling so unattractive, I see other girls and feel bad cause I think everyone looks better than me. Is this normal???

How to Get a Chihuahua to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Very normal.. But remember you are growing a person. and that is the most important thing. looks are fleeting, caring, honest, love, cherishing and more are way more important than looks... and every woman i know of who's had a baby thinks she is fat and unattractive at some point or all through their pregnancy. and its not true.. the pregnant woman is an art formDo a belly cast when you are like 8 or 9 months pregnant so you can look back on it after the baby is born and you've lost the baby weight

Other Answers:

  • Super normal. I felt like crap when I was pregnant and apparently I did look like crap cause my boyfriend at the time cheated on me when I was pregnant.....sad story.But getting ready everyday helps and putting on makeup and just having a good outfit on and feeling good...even when you dont really feel good. it's so normal and omg, i know it's the worst feeling but try to enjoy your pregnancy and you belly! I focused so much on my boyfriend that I didn't get to enjoy being pregnant and I miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment