Can I lose 7 lbs in 16 days? Good exercise plans?

I'm 15 and 132 lbs. Also 5'2".I want to get down to 125 before school starts and wanted to know if it would be safe for me?What kind of diet/exercise would be good for me? I need some help. Thank you!

How to Suggest That Your Girlfriend Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Eat salads and fruits. Lean meats and little carbs. Cut out sugar and drink lots of water. Lean moderation. Everything with food is about moderation. Don't overeat. Most people will tell you to eat more and more food. Eat way less. Portion your food. Use a calorie counter like myfitnesspal and excersise.

Other Answers:

  • 7 pounds in 16 days is almost impossible. You'll have to work out every day for a couple of hours(only cardio) eat under about 600 calories, no carbs, only fruits and vegetables, don't eat before going to bed because then you aren't walking or up and about to burn it off. That's your only chance and then you MIGHT lose that many.
  • Look up the three day military diet. It's completely safe and I lost 6 pounds in three days.
  • Low carb diet no exercise needed NO BREAD LOW CARBS .basically only tuna or chicken salads. egg with sausage for bf. grilled chicken w/ veggies. And get THIS fry up some cut up corn tortillas and fry them and cheese some beef or chicken and BAM homemade nachos! And very low carb. The good thing about this is it works fast I lost 12 pounds in a week no cheating and u can eat all u want! Oh and NO FRUIT
  • In this short weight loss presentation I will teach you a somewhat unusual weight loss strategy that can help you get a flatter belly in under 7 days,

0 comments:

Post a Comment