3x a week at gym, what exercises should I be doing?

Hi :-) I'm not really overweight, I'm 5'3 and weight 135. Had a baby almost 2 years ago and I'm trying to lose this baby fat! It's all in my midsection mostly. Now I know I can't spot reduce, but I have no idea where to start when I start my gym membership next week! Weights? Treadmill? What reps of what should I be doing to help get this belly weight off? Any advice is appreciated thank you!

How to Lose Weight With Cayenne Pepper

Recommended Answer:

Tiffany, stay away from the weights because if you have a layer of fat and you use weights, your muscle will build under the fat and make you look bigger than you actually are. Just use the treadmill and you'll be fine. Remember that exercising is only 20% when trying to lose weight compared to the other 80% which is eating healthy, If you eat right and use the treadmill then the weight will fall off. Don't over train yourself and have fun! Be Safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment