What's a cheap, good way to lose weight?

I am 19 years old, about 5'5, and weigh 240 pounds. I know that with age losing weight will get harder and harder and I'm tired of fat holding me back. The problem is, I am always busy. I just enrolled in school and I have a full time job. I live on my own so I can't cut back any working hours. When I finally get home, I am exhausted, I don't want to work out and I really don't have the money to buy super healthy food. Don't get me wrong, I love salad, fruit, and vegetables, but that gets very expensive, especially for my budget. Right now, I take 4 fiber pills and 2 lipozene every morning and 2 lipozene before every meal in the day. I walk around a little at work, but not much. What are some things I could do that would help me? Inexpensive food ideas, small workouts I could do on break, etc. ?

How to Eat Chocolate to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

The cheapest and easiest way to lose weight is to eat less.Junk food and soda/juice is expensive. Eat none of that. Buy frozen vegetables,beans and chicken/turkey.You don't need any supplements either. A multi vitamin is the only one i recommend for great for health.Small workouts that are great would be "air squats" "pushups" pullups" "jumping jacks"

Other Answers:

  • You will reduce body fat if you burn more calories than your daily intake is. This meaning, get your diet first in order. Check the labels, glass of water before any meal (makes you feel fuller), take smaller portions and add more if needed (not taking big plate and finishing it due it's there). Take advantage of your surroundings, take stairs when possible, walk the short distances instead of taking a car. Once you get those sorted, you will succeed. It's mental thing, not physical. Good luck! (I wonder why the "doctor" here talked you about miracle pills or medicine and not talking about common diet and exercise?)
  • your best bet is to re train the bodybuild your bodies muscle tone, an build up the metabolismlift weights, an do cardio after....45 min wieghts.. 30 mins cardioan eat more protiens, eat more vegetablesreduce carbs an sugarsdrink more green tea, take cla supplmentand be active
  • There's isn't no secret to losing weight, all theses programs are short term results. Eat less but healthy and exercise more, that's it! I did sooo many diets and stuff and nothing worked. I'm 17 and I used to weight 174lbs and I'm 121lbs! Believe me, your wasting your time on these "fast" weight lost program's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment