Is fasting the fastest way to lose weight?

I'm going to the gym daily and I watched a video that said fasting is how you maximize weight lost. if this is true how is it possible to fast if you come from a back round of heavy eating? like I tried to fast today I fasted from 3am too 3pm I ate a small chicken salad at 3 pm and I tried not to eat again until tomorrow. but at 7pm I seen a slice that of cake was calling my name and then it was all down hill from there I had a banana and a small bag of cheese doodles. please tell me if there is a better way then fasting if not can you tell me a better way to fasting?

How to Fast to Lose Weight

Recommended Answer:

Ask yourself why you need to do it fast. The best way to lose weight is the same way you gained it. Slowly. Write down what you eat and the calories in it. Pick a certain number of day you will try to be within the calorie limits. Also I suggest making some rules like no food after 9pm or no candy in the house or no fried food. And also some exercise you plan to do every day.If you don't do well one day, you can penalize yourself one day. You will have to add one day to your number days being strict.I know a friend who says every 7 days you have to eat whatever you want all day. If your day is Tuesday but you have a birthday party on Monday and you decide you are going to eat cake, then make Monday your day and then the next day is 7 days later.

Other Answers:

  • Fasting is kind of extreme especially if you're not used to it.. It will help you lose weight at a short period of time but it might slow down your metabolism and you might lose your muscles (which helps your body burn fat).you can however, start by decreasing your calorie intake GRADUALLY and add a few more rounds of exercise GRADUALLY too.. there is no short cut in weight loss and even if you lose a lot of weight during fasting, you'll probably gain it back when the fast is over and it might not be healthy for you.. eat less carbs and more healthy protein from fish, chicken (not fired) and tofu. eat more fiber (fruits and vegetable) avoid sugar (dessert). you will lose weight but it takes a lot of patience. :)
  • Hi Buddy L,For me, fasting is not a good idea.I want to share with you this, 'Top 3 Most Common Reasons People Don't Lose Weight"Make sure you eat enough good food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment