Can you gain muscle without supplement ?

Can you gain muscle fast without supplement ? All I want is whey protein but my parent won't let me get it . They think it not 'natural' . There no way they going to let me get it . I'm 15 . So how can you gain muscle fast without supplement ? If I eat a lot , I gain muscle faster but I also get fatter ( not to mention I have a belly right now ). And if I don't eat much , I'm not going to get muscle easy . How to approach this ? Oh and I have a belly , should I stop lifting weight and start to lose all that fat before I bulk up or what ? Help me

How to Lose Weight With Tea

Recommended Answer:

It is important to add mucle packing vitmens while working out- But it DOES NOT have to be in the form of a supplment. The main 6 foods that pack on mucle (and are good matoblism boosters) are: 1: Salmon 2. Boiled chicken breat3. Brocli4. Tuna5. Turkey brest (boiled ONLY!)6. BannaReduced fat milk + small amount of chocolate powder/syrup+1 table spoon of (ORGANIC!NATURAL) peanut butter= At home PRE-WORKOUT Protien shakeThese Are VITAL to packing on mucle NATURALLY and WITHOUT SUPPLMENTSSwich on and off with cardio and lifting days!

Other Answers:

  • Of course! Just eat protein rich foods. Plenty of meats, eggs, milk. If you're vegetarian, milk, beans, nuts and soy products are nice. I say focus on building muscle now. If you gain a significant amount of muscle, losing fat later, or while your building muscle, becomes easier.
  • Yes. At your age, your growth hormones are at or approaching their peak. You don't need synthetic help.Whey protein is just a byproduct of cheese manufacture. Its an expensive way to get the same protein you get in your normal food, unless you're on some wierd vegetarian diet.
  • You don't gain muscle with supplements. You have to work those muscles. Go hiking, biking, jogging, bowling, swimming, rowing, jump rope, play tennis, badminton, volleyball, soccer, jumping jacks, lift weights, trampoline? To tone your tummy, do sit ups, push ups, pull ups, leg lifts, butt raises and crunches.
  • In order to get rid of the belly, do LOTS of sit-ups and cardio (running, jumping jacks)In order to gain muscle mass, drink a lot of skim milk and eat foods that are high in protein and calcium (don't laugh, but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are good for muscle building). Also order the tuna and roast beef sandwiches from Subway. AVOID that McDonald's garbage. Also, do lots of push-ups and curls with a dumb bell. Don't lift too much- proper form is much more important that the amount of weight you lift. Lift until you feel a burn in your biceps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment