Why am I continuously loosing weight when I don't mean to? What is going on with my body?

Hello everyone. I'm little upset & stressed over my recent weight loss. I am a 20 year old, 5'6 female who has always been slim, I can never break the 100 mark on the scale & my weight has always been at 97-99 lbs. I'm am naturally thin (high metabolism) overall & I do eat. However, over the last year, I have noticed that my weight has dropped immensely, even worse this past summer. Spring break of 2012, my weight dropped from 96 to 92 & when I went to get a updated for my shots for college, I was at 93.8 lbs. I have been stressing quite some time now (before the weight loss) due to some personal issues & the environment that I am in at the moment is not the best either. I am back home this semester due to financial reasons but I didn't want to come back because of what I mentioned above, its not the best environment. Before all of this, I did have a huge appetite for food & loved to eat, now I probably eat only 1 or 2 meals a day (its not really eating) before I get full & stop. That is unusual for me. Even now, my stomach growls and I have just eaten. I've never suffered from an eating disorder so I have no idea whats going on. My clothes do not even fit the way they used to & in my opinion. I look horrible. I'm trying to take some time off because I'm burnt out & exhausted emotionally, physically & mentally.*I was on the Depo provera shot for 2 years but did not gain any weight on it & it did NOT change my eating habits. If I go to the doctor, can he/she give me something to help with the weight loss? Can they help with whats going on?I would like real, real legitimate answers so please no rude comments.In 2011, I became really sick. I was constantly bleeding, vomiting body fluid (water) and other issues but I was never fully diagnosed with anything major. My doctor (in another state) said I exhibited the symptoms of Lupus but I didn't have the diseases necessarily. Even then, my weight went from 103? lbs to 94 in 2/3 weeks. Since then, I've been keeping a close tab on how I feel & trying not to push myself into overdrive, but its hard not to. I haven't gained that weight back at all. Thanks to all who responds!

How Does Counting Calories Help With Weight Loss?

Recommended Answer:

You should go to the doctor. I don't know what they can do, but them most likely be able to do something. You're probably not eating enough with only 1-2 meals a day. Try eating more smaller meals and not big ones. Good luck (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment